AirPods are especially useful. Without cables and with first-class sound, you can listen to your favorite songs, listen to a podcast, or make phone calls in the comfort of your own home. However, it can also happen that your AirPods no longer connect to the smartphone, or you even want to sell them. In this case, it is always advisable to reset the AirPods so that a new connection works without problems. You can find out how to reset your AirPods in this post:
- To reset your AirPods, do the following:
- Put your AirPods in the charging case and close the charging case.
- Now, wait about 30 seconds.
- Now open the charging case.
- Now open the iOS device and tap on “Settings.”
- Tap the “Bluetooth” sub-category and tap the “i” next to the AirPods
- Now tap on “Ignore this device” and confirm
- Now leave the lid of the charging case open and hold down the setup button on the back of the charging case for about 15 seconds until the status indicator flashes yellow and then white.
Also Read: CONNECT YOUR SMARTPHONE TO THE CAR