With almost 5 billion active internet users globally, it’s clear that there’s a demand for digital communications. Moreover, with the convenience that the internet brings, the majority of consumers are shifting from brick-and-mortar shops to buying products and services online. With that said, nailing your digital strategy is a major factor you must consider if you are to grow your business.
To help you out, here are some up-to-date tips and ideas you can use so you to have a winning digital strategy:
1. Put More Focus On Your Mobile Marketing Efforts
A lot of people these days are glued to their phones. In fact, mobile devices are responsible for 51% of internet traffic. Thus, your business website must be optimized not only for PC, but also for mobile. By doing so, your content and website will be seen by your target audience, improving your digital presence.
Here are some ways to expand your mobile marketing efforts:
- Search for unique ways: As it elevates a mobile user’s experience to new heights, it’s no wonder why augmented reality is on the rise. Hence, you should look for ways on how your business can use this technique. Doing so will provide a more immersive experience for your target audience, giving them more details about your product or service.
- Incorporate cloud-based app capability: With the proliferation of data, significant growth of AI, and more reliance on connected devices, storage space is now an important aspect of your digital marketing efforts.
Consider what business administration software and best practice templates similar to the likes of Jobber will benefit your company, ways of working with your team and empower your daily operations.
2. Have A Social Media Presence
Did you know that there are 4.6 billion reported social media users? Even if company owners know this, it can be easy to overlook, especially during hard and difficult situations. So, despite having a ton of work on your plate, don’t neglect the importance of having an updated social media presence.
If your social media profile is out-of-date, it won’t be useful to both your existing and potential customers. Hence, if you simply have time to manage one social media account, decide on a platform that suits your company, and then have a regular posting schedule. As a tip to boost engagement, you can post memes with funny captions. Memes, especially relevant ones, will show that your business is updated on current events. They’ll also display your knowledge about your market and customers.
3. Monitor Your Analytics
In addition to using smart applications such as this mechanical contractor software or others like it, one of the best ways to monitor your finances and accurately report on your data for informed decision making is to use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics will allow you to understand your website’s critical elements and how visitors will navigate through it, making it the perfect gauge to measure your digital strategy. If there are web elements that users don’t visit on your site, you can then make the necessary adjustments to ensure they’ll read through all of your site’s content.
4. Create Email Campaigns
Email marketing has an average of 4,400% return on investment (ROI). To paint a clearer picture, for every USD$1 you spend on email marketing, it can return around USD$44. So, email campaigns should be a part of your winning digital strategy as well.
To have a successful email campaign, have automated responses that thank customers after they make a purchase or subscribe to your newsletter. Additionally, when a prospect abandons their cart, send an abandoned cart recovery email. This is particularly important as being proactive actually brings more profit. This is supported by the fact that sending three cart recovery emails will result in a 69% order uplift compared with sending a single email.
These four tips and ideas for a winning digital strategy will allow business owners like you to tap into the benefits that the online world brings, specifically broadening your reach and giving customers more convenience.
Implementing the above tips will allow your business to deliver valuable and personal information to potential customers, alleviating any pain points they have and also giving them quality experience. Lastly, keep in mind that these strategies can be used by companies that have limited resources and those that already have a large customer base. So, regardless of your budget, there’s no reason you can’t use any of these highly beneficial digital strategies.
- “Global digital population as of April 2022”, Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/617136/digital-population-worldwide/
- “What is Email Marketing? | Everything You Need to Know in 2022”, Source: https://www.websitebuilderexpert.com/email-marketing/what-is-email-marketing/
- “The Ultimate Guide to Google Analytics for Content Marketing”, Source: https://marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/the-ultimate-guide-to-google-analytics-for-content-marketing/